27.11.10

'Cause everytime you touched my hand, you feel my powers running through your veins.




Tenía razón. Uno tras otro los días se habían deslizado sobre la piel como un disolvente, llevándose cada uno una finísima capa de pigmento de los recuerdos de ambos. Los contornos, igual que las circunstancias, seguían allí, negros y bien perfilados, pero los colores se habían mezclado y desvaído hasta acabar fundidos en un tono mate y uniforme, en una neutral ausencia de significado.





I've loved, I've laughed and cried, 
I've had my fill - my share of losing. 
But now, as tears subside, 
I find it all so amusing. 




To think I did all that, 
And may I say, not in a shy way - 
Oh no. Oh no, not me. 
I did it my way.  






For what is a man? What has he got? 
If not himself - Then he has naught. 
To say the things he truly feels 
And not the words of one who kneels. 
The record shows I took the blows 
And did it my way. 

Have a nice weekend loves!





No hay comentarios: